Buying a laptop under 300 seems like an easy job, but not everytime. There are hundreds of laptop under 300 available on the market from various producers, which is enough to confuse you. They are so similar in terms of performance, quality, longevity, and overall user experience that making a final purchasing decision may be difficult. On that situation, only one thing can assist to find out the best laptop under 300 and make a winning deal for you.
In this useful article, we will discuss a few important factors to consider before purchasing a laptop under 300. You may think of it as a proper evaluation guideline for you, as it will cover the upsides and downsides of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical advantages. There will be one more thing, which is a thorough comparison of a few related products. Now you can easily choose the best one for you. Let’s take a look at it from the inside.
At a Glance
|Apple MacBook Air MJVM2LL/A 11.6-Inch 128GB Laptop (Renewed)||Buy Now|
|2022 ASUS 14″ Thin Light Business Student Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB Storage, 12Hours Battery, Webcam, Zoom Meeting, Win11 + 1 Year Office 365, Rose Gold||Buy Now|
|HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop – Up to 15 Hour Battery Life – MediaTek – MT8183 – 4 GB RAM – 32 GB eMMC Storage – 11.6-inch HD Display – with Chrome OS™ – (11a-na0021nr, 2020 model, Snow White)||Buy Now|
|Apple MacBook Air with Intel Core i5, 1.6GHz, (13-inch, 4GB,128GB SSD) – Silver (Renewed)||Buy Now|
|ASUS Laptop L510 Ultra Thin Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Windows 11 Home in S Mode, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Star Black, L510MA-DH21||Buy Now|
|HP 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, 14-inch Micro-Edge HD Display, Windows 10 Home, Thin & Portable, 4K Graphics, One Year of Microsoft 365 (14-dq0010nr, 2021, Indigo Blue)||Buy Now|
|Newest Gateway Touchscreen 11.6 HD 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop in Blue Intel N4020 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Mini-HDMI Webcam Windows 10 S (Renewed)||Buy Now|
|2022 Newest HP Premium 14-inch HD Laptop| Intel Celeron N4020 to 2.8GHz 8GB RAM 128GB(64GB SSD+ 64GB Card)| Webcam Bluetooth HDMI USB-C Wi-Fi| Win 11 S with 1 Year MS 365| LIONEYE Bundle| Black||Buy Now|
|Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)||Buy Now|
|Dell Inspiron 3583 15” Laptop Intel Celeron – 128GB SSD – 4GB DDR4 – 1.6GHz – Intel UHD Graphics 610 – Windows 10 Home – Inspiron 15 3000 Series – New||Buy Now|
Reviews of 10 leading laptop under 300’s
Here in this part, we tried to find out the top 10 laptop under 300 from thousands of products. This list will make you feel confident in your ability to obtain your chosen laptop under 300 in a matter of minutes. We focused on their utility, performance, durability, outlook, affordability, and previous user experiences. We are confident that this list of the top ten laptop under 300 will assist you in selecting the exact one that meets your needs.
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
2022 ASUS 14″ Thin Light Business Student Laptop Computer, Intel Celeron N4020 Processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, 64 GB Storage, 12Hours Battery, Webcam, Zoom Meeting, Win11 + 1 Year Office 365, Rose Gold
- 【Processor】Dual Core Intel Celeron N4020 , 2.80GHz Brust Frequency, 6W TDP, 4MB Cache, Featuring true machine intelligence and a newly designed efficient architecture, the groundbreaking processor learns and adapts to your needs so you can achieve more
- 【Display】14″ HD (1366 x 768) Display with NanoEdge and up to 178 degree viewing angles, narrow bezel design, enables you to focus more on your work and studies
- 【Memory & Storage】4GB High-Bandwidth DDR4 Memory, 64GB Storage, Smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs at the same time, ensure the smoothness of daily use and improve your work efficiency
- 【Operating System】 Windows 11 Home | 12Hrs+ Battery Life
- 【Included in the package】Bundled with Microfiber Cloth
HP Chromebook 11-inch Laptop – Up to 15 Hour Battery Life – MediaTek – MT8183 – 4 GB RAM – 32 GB eMMC Storage – 11.6-inch HD Display – with Chrome OS™ – (11a-na0021nr, 2020 model, Snow White)
- ALWAYS ON THE GO – Take this light and durable HP Chromebook with you anywhere. It travels well and has a 15 hour and 45 minute battery life, so you can stay connected without having to search for an outlet
- MADE FOR WHAT YOU DO – Switch between gaming, connecting with friends, and getting your schoolwork done. The powerful MediaTek mobile processor, full-size keyboard, and 11-inch display can handle it all
- THE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE – Enjoy the seamless simplicity that comes with Google Chrome and Android apps, all integrated into one laptop. It’s fast, simple, and secure
- EFFICIENT OPTICS – Never sacrifice graphics for battery life again. The MediaTek Integrated Graphics card has Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine, so it’s built to perform without draining your battery
- HIGH DEFINITION, HIGH QUALITY – With an anti-glare, 11-inch laptop screen, you can stream movies and shows beautifully, all in the high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
- REMOTE WORK READY – Connect with work colleagues or friends and family from home and in high quality with an HP True Vision camera, integrated dual array digital microphones, and custom-tuned dual speakers
- PORTS and CONNECTIVITY – Enjoy rock-solid connections with the latest Wi-Fi 5 WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as reliable external ports in the Headphone/Microphone combo and USB 2.0 Type-A and Type-C ports
- 1-YEAR WARRANTY – Confidently work and play with a 1-year limited hardware warranty
- GOOGLE PLAY STORE – The millions of Android apps you know and love on your phone and tablet can now run on your Chrome device without compromising their speed, simplicity, or security
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – Do the environment–and your wallet–a favor with a Chromebook that is ENERGY STAR certified, EPEAT Silver registered, and uses low halogen cables
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
ASUS Laptop L510 Ultra Thin Laptop, 15.6” FHD Display, Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB Storage, Windows 11 Home in S Mode, 1 Year Microsoft 365, Star Black, L510MA-DH21
- Efficient Intel Pentium Silver N5030 Processor 1.1 GHz (4M Cache, up to 3.1 GHz, 4 cores)
- 15.6” FHD (1920×1080) Display
- 128GB eMMC Flash Storage and 4GB DDR4 RAM
- Windows 11 Home in S mode
- Slim and Portable: 0.71” thin and weighs only 3.46 lbs (battery included)
- USB 3.2 Type-C (Gen1), USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen1), HDMI (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) for speeds up to three times faster than 802.11n
- Windows 10 Home in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft store. If you want to install an app that isn’t available in the Microsoft Store, you’ll need to switch out of S mode for free, which is easy and fast.
HP 14 Laptop, Intel Celeron N4020, 4 GB RAM, 64 GB Storage, 14-inch Micro-Edge HD Display, Windows 10 Home, Thin & Portable, 4K Graphics, One Year of Microsoft 365 (14-dq0010nr, 2021, Indigo Blue)
- READY FOR ANYWHERE – With its thin and light design, 6.5 mm micro-edge bezel display, and 79% screen-to-body ratio, you’ll take this PC anywhere while you see and do more of what you love (1)
- MORE SCREEN, MORE FUN – With virtually no bezel encircling the screen, you’ll enjoy every bit of detail on this 14-inch HD (1366 x 768) display (2)
- ALL-DAY PERFORMANCE – Tackle your busiest days with the dual-core, Intel Celeron N4020—the perfect processor for performance, power consumption, and value (3)
- 4K READY – Smoothly stream 4K content and play your favorite next-gen games with Intel UHD Graphics 600 (4) (5)
- STORAGE AND MEMORY – An embedded multimedia card provides reliable flash-based, 64 GB of storage while 4 GB of RAM expands your bandwidth and boosts your performance (6)
- POWERED UP AND PRODUCTIVE – Work, watch, and stay connected all day with up to 11 hours and 30 minutes of battery life (7); plus, HP Fast Charge technology charges your laptop computer from 0 to 50% in approximately 45 minutes so you never miss a beat (8)
- WINDOWS 10 HOME AND WARRANTY – Experience the most secure Windows ever built with fast boot times, increased responsiveness, and added protection against phishing and malware (9). Start computing with confidence as your Windows 10 laptop is covered by a 1-year limited hardware warranty
- STAY CONNECTED, ANYWHERE – Sync up all your Bluetooth accessories and enjoy strong Wi-Fi connectivity with the reliable Wi-Fi 5 (1×1) and Bluetooth 4.2 combo (10) (11)
- MICROSOFT 365 – Bring your ideas to life with the Microsoft 365 Office suite, now offering Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with added smart assistance features to up your creative game (1-year subscription included) (12)
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN – Work or play with an environmentally responsible 14-inch laptop that is both ENERGY STAR certified and EPEAT Silver registered (13) (14)
Newest Gateway Touchscreen 11.6 HD 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop in Blue Intel N4020 4GB RAM 64GB SSD Mini-HDMI Webcam Windows 10 S (Renewed)
- Ultra Portable and Ultra-thin design with Sleek Body (.7-inch) Laptop; Windows 10 in S Mode (Switchable to W10 Home); – Free Upgrade to W11
- Intel Celeron Processor N4020 (1.1 GHz, Up to 2.8 GHz, 4M Cache)
- 11.6” HD LCD IPS Display, (1366×768) – Touchscreen; Tuned by THX Audio; Webcam; Wifi + Bluetooth 4.0
- 4GB DDR4 memory; 64GB High Speed eMMc
- Expansion slot: Micro SD Slot (Up to 512 GB) x 1; Mini HDMI Output x 1; USB 2.0 x 1; USB 3.0 x 1
2022 Newest HP Premium 14-inch HD Laptop| Intel Celeron N4020 to 2.8GHz 8GB RAM 128GB(64GB SSD+ 64GB Card)| Webcam Bluetooth HDMI USB-C Wi-Fi| Win 11 S with 1 Year MS 365| LIONEYE Bundle| Black
- 【Intel Celeron N4020】1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores. Enjoy a computer with an Intel Celeron processor. Experience Intel performance with entertainment features and fast connectivity. The Intel Celeron processor delivers performance in a new computer that fits your lifestyle and budget.
- 【14″ Diagonal HD Display】14″ diagonal HD anti-glare micro-edge, 220 nits, 45% NTSC (1366×768); Intel UHD Graphics 600,on-processor Graphics with Shared video Memory provide everyday image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and casual gaming.
- 【8GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【64GB eMMC + 64GB Card & LIONEYE Bundle】This ultra compact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback. Come with LIONEYE HDMI Cable- 29.99 Value
- 【Windows 11 Home in S mode】To install apps freely, You MUST SWITCH OUT OF S mode FOR FREE. Here is how 1. For Windows 11 in S mode version, open Settings > System > Activation 2. In the Switch to Windows 11 P ro section, select Go to the Store. (If you also see an “Upgrade your edition of Windows” section, be careful NOT to click then button. 3. On the Switch out of S mode (or similar) page, select the Get button. After you see a confirmation message, you’ll be able to install apps freely
Dell Latitude E6420 14.1-Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5 2.5GHz with 3.2G Turbo Frequency, 4G RAM, 128G SSD, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) (Renewed)
- Windows 10.
- System ram type, ddr3_sdram
- Memory storage capacity, 4.0
- Package Weight, 3.765 kilograms
Dell Inspiron 3583 15” Laptop Intel Celeron – 128GB SSD – 4GB DDR4 – 1.6GHz – Intel UHD Graphics 610 – Windows 10 Home – Inspiron 15 3000 Series – New
- Dell 15.6 HD 1366×768 LED-backlit Display
- Intel Celeron N4020 CPU
- DDR4 4GB memory, 128GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD storage
- Windows 10 Home
Laptop Under 300 buying guide
It is impossible for a human being to know everything. You can know about some more thing but you cann’t be a jack of all trades. After go through the byuing the guide this time you may being a less fool from more than purchasing laptop under 300 without knowing anything.
For purchasing purposes, you do not need to be an expert on that particular product. Just focus on a few key points that will be discussed further down. Taking these simple precautions may make your shopping experience more pleasant and straightforward. Let’s begin.
Understand what you require.
The first step is to determine your needs or requirements. If you aren’t aware of your demands, there’s a big chance you’ll buy the wrong things at the wrong time and waste a lot of money. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a laptop under 300. Simply make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will lead you to simplify your purchasing process. Then you easily understand what you should give priority and what not.
Budget vs Pricing
Budget is one of the most important issue to think about before you decide to buy anything. Any amount of price can be set for your desired product. Basically company’s brand value and the manufaturing costs including raw materials, management, logistics and other operational costs mainly play the key role at the time of pricing a product. You need to be prepared to spent the higher amount of money if you demand for the higher quality in your product. It’s vice versa. And it is true as a universal truth for the laptop under 300 too.
People says, “Cut your coat, according to your cloth”. First, discover the products from internet which you are looking for. Take a close look at their features and costs.Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. Now ask yourself that you are capable enough to buy that particular laptop under 300 or not? Go for it if the answer is yes. If not, then go for an alternative which suits your budget and requirements both.
Select the Correct Brand
Due to our psychological attachments, we are frequently prejudiced towards certain companies. Sometimes, this practice results good and sometimes doesn’t. But there is no way of disagreeing with the idea of relying on renowned brands. Because, it makes you taking decision half way easier if you have enough bucks in your pocket. But please note that not all brand are necessary for adequate. So you have to be very carefull when you are choosing any product if it is the right product from right brand.
There are two types of people. One is reliant on a single brand, while the other is unconcerned. All he needs is the right product for what he is paying for. The category that you belong maybe unknown to us.But there are few tips which may come adjuvant for both of you at the time of choosing the right brand for the right product.
- Make certain that you are well-versed in the Brand.
- Whatever the public is trying to say about this brand.
- What is the average rating of that brand’s specific product?
- Compare the features to what others offer.
- Do those features satisfy your requirements?
Take a look on the Features Part
You should check the features of a laptop under 300 first while purchasing it, no matter it is from online or offline. You will get enough data and a clear idea about the product by doing so. You may percieve then easily that your chosen product is capable enough to fullfill your requirements or not.
This part will help you to identify the differences with others. Then you can compare it to similar products based on the features. One will have a better understanding of quality as a result of this work, making it easier to move forward with our final decision.
Check the Merits and Disadvantages
Each product has benefits and drawbacks. Before buying a product it’s one’s responsibility to check out the product carefully. Hence, stay cool enough to find out the lackings and drawbacks which you expected from that laptop under 300. Perhaps another manufacturer created the ideal one for you. Just don’t be too lazy to compare your options with theirs before making your final decision.
The part of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Carefully read that section. If you have any further questions, you can contact them via email or phone.
Quality and performance
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all aspects of quality. You must consider the facts about ensuring quality while making a purchase. Remember, this is the reason you are paying for. Do you think this laptop under 300 is worthy enough against the investment you did? Quality is the answer of this question.
Warranty & Return Policy Matters
Hundreds of companies are making products everyday. Higher quality are being maintained by many of them. To attract buyers like us, they make creative advertise too. Not anything wrong yet. But then comes the “After Sales Service”. This thing is capable enough to make huge difference and for many, it’s a big deal yeah.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are those facts which you should never ignore even by mistake. Even after purchasing the highest quality product, anything can happen. We know that anything doesn’t last forever. But you have the right to expect at least a minimum return of value from the laptop under 300 that you paid for. That’s why don’t forget to be careful at the time of checking policies. Sometimes, there may be some hidden issues which they won’t make you clear with words. At that time, simply ask their delegate about thier policies again and have patience until you get the whole thing unequivocally.
Checking FAQs and Customer Reviews will make your job much easier.
If you want to save your time precisely, then checking FAQ anwers and customer reviews can be utile for you. Usually when people like me and you asked few common questions frequently about a product, then it is called Frequently Asked Questions or FAQ. Meanwhile Customer reviews brings the clear picture of user experiences of that specific product which they already went through.
By cheking out those two things, you can get a clear idea of both. You may find there such informations which might not come in your mind to ask if you didn’t go through. After then, understanding about the utility of the laptop under 300 will be far easier than before.
Afterwards, You should consider the value that the laptop under 300 providing you is viable enough against the price you paying for it. Does it make you gratified or not? Does your desires be fullfilled with that? That’s the most important thing, we guess.
We hope that you enjoyed the article in which we tried to provide you a proper guideline to help you to buy the best laptop under 300. All the efforts we put here will get success when you will find this even a little bit of useful for you. End of the day, your smile will make us happy.